Keep safe!

Keep safe!
You are responsible for your own safety and that of your dog. The walks listed in this blog are not detailed guides. Plan your route! Click the landrover image for safety advice from Bowland Pennine MRT.

Tuesday, March 06, 2018

Thank you for the memories

The saying goes that only one thing in life is inevitable, that one day it will end. We were blessed to have such an amazing and loving dog and he has been our world for nearly 12 years. I think I captured most of the highs and lows of our journey together. When I started this blog to see what ‘blogs’ were about all those years ago I had no idea what a treasure it would be. I did wonder a few times what I’d write for the last post. I think the following says it all “Thank you for the memories Finney.”





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sorry to read your post. I used to have a springer and found your blog an interesting read, and a reminder of my own 'dog days'. Ours was a rescue, and he lived with us for twelve years. They give so much joy and love, you have my sympathy and you are indeed blessed to have the blog to look back on.

Dave said...

Thank you.