Over the past year we've been on loads of nice walks and do of course have our favourites. I've come to realise that what makes a good walk for me doesn't necessarily make a good walk for the dog, and that what might be doggy heaven for the dog can turn out to be a muddy wet nightmare for me!
The walks that feature in our current top ten are (in no particular order):
- Anglezarke Reservoir
- Clevelys and Rossall Beach
- Cuerden Valley Park
- Hurst Grange Park
- Hoghton Bottoms and River Darwen Gorge
- Preston Junction Nature Reserve
- Roddlesworth Woods and Reservoir (Tockholes)
- St Annes Beach
- Turton and Entwisle Reservoir
- White Coppice and Great Hill
We've added a poll to the blog so you can vote for your favourite. If your favourite spot isn't listed hear why not leave a comment, and we'll give it a try!